Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Empress of India - Excellent!

I absolutely love dining out with friends, especially when trying out a new restaurant. Foodie friend, Gary, took me to Empress of India last night, and I had one of the best East Indian meals I've ever had (and I've had quite a few). We did what we like to do best - ordered several dishes and settled in to try them all. All were excellent. I found my Samosa a little on the greasy side; however, Gary's was not. Our server, although very pleasant, could have been a little more attentive.

Gary has dined at Empress many times and tells me that all but one experience have been superb. The restaurant is small, but can easily accommodate a group function, something else that Gary tells me they do very well.

I recommend you drop by and give Empress a try.  Bon Appetit!

Click here to go to Empress of India's website

No comments:

Post a Comment