Friday, April 2, 2010

Hog Tails Bar B Que - Simply Awesome!

After reading the restaurant review in The Record on March 25, we decided to give Hog Tails a try yesterday. I wasn't sure what to expect, so, armed with the review, I went in shortly after 5 pm to check it out. Although the queue for placing orders was short, all tables were occupied and a number of happy people stood around chatting while waiting for pick up orders.

Before I had time to read through their menu, it was my turn to place an order, which was taken with alacrity. As I sat waiting, warm and friendly servers circulated the room ensuring that all were comfortable, well taken care of and advised of the fish fry happening today (Good Friday).  A chorus of praise from satisfied diners for this rib-sticking comfort food surrounded me.

The food was awesome, and we fed our family of three (with a few leftovers) for $25, which included the 3-meat platter and three additional sides.  For more details, check out their website at http://www.hogtailsbbq.com/.

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Arlene. This sounds like an awesome place to take the boys!

    ReplyDelete